On 3/14/24 4:13 PM, Daniel Tameling wrote: > People here might enjoy this first hand account of making MacOS fit > for the certification: > > https://www.quora.com/What-goes-into-making-an-OS-to-be-Unix-compliant-certified Terry Lambert and Len Lattanzi (Len was the one I primarily dealt with). He never did admit why he sent so many small posix-mode fixes, but I appreciated them. This was mid-2004. Chet -- ``The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne.'' - Chaucer ``Ars longa, vita brevis'' - Hippocrates Chet Ramey, UTech, CWRU chet@case.edu http://tiswww.cwru.edu/~chet/