Hi, As I find myself starting yet another project that that wants to use ANSI control sequences for colorization of text, I find myself -- yet again -- wondering if there is a better way to generate the output from the code in a way that respects TERMinal capabilites. Is there a better / different control sequence that I can ~> should use for colorizing / stylizing output that will account for the differences in capabilities between a VT100 and XTerm? Can I wrap things that I output so that I don't send color control sequences to a TERMinal that doesn't support them? -- Grant. . . . unix || die