Oh sure I forgot to add them to my reply https://utzoo.superglobalmegacorp.com I keep a backup of them there.  The original site is gone. I think archive.org should have it too as utzoo. They are a must have for any amateur historian. It was so awesome pulling out the 4.2bsd nic driver for simh.  And an incredible resource for seeing how the ancients dealt with things. Get Outlook for Android On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 9:23 PM +0800, wrote: Jason Stevens wrote: > I keep a copy of the utzoo files.  Any chance of getting them to Warren for storage? Or are they generally available somewhere? Thanks, Arnold