I contacted Dick. No luck. *Sorry. Don’t have it myself. Lost a lot of stuff when I left BTL in 1989. I’d like a dump of my home directory from that time.* On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 5:08 PM John Adams wrote: > Perhaps someone can help me locate a very humorous short > essay from Dick Haight of PWB (I believe Dick was John Mashey's > boss at the time) work in Piscataway. I had a paper copy that Dick > gave me that has long since disappeared in many office moves over > almost 50 years. > > *John "Jack" Lossin Adams* > *LinkedIn CV * and on *Facebook > * > > *If God is your Co-Pilot, you're sitting in the wrong seat!* > > Veritas per Scientiam - NJIT motto > > *We live at a time when emotions and feelings **count more than **truth, > and there * > > *is a vast ignorance of science. - James Lovelock* > > *Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand > what * > > *they **do not manage, and those who manage what they do not * > *understand. - Archibald Putt* > > > *We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in > which hardly * > > *anyone knows anything about science and technology. - Carl Sagan* > > > *Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, * > *and I'm not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein* > >