search is your friend: "simh running sixth edition" The first hit is Noel's great text: http://gunkies.org/wiki/Running_UNIX_v6_in_SIMH There are others in the list including folks from this list not to slight anyone. Note to Warren - -- since this topic comes with newbies, maybe a pointer to gunkies and/or the like next to the distribution might cut down a few of these questions? ᐧ On Wed, May 19, 2021 at 2:26 PM Saif Resun wrote: > Hello there I’m Resun a teenaged programmer who knows nothing about past > days. > > > > Here Index of /Archive/Distributions/Research/Dennis_v6 (tuhs.org) > there > are some compressed file of v6 Unix. > > > > And here’s SETTING UP UNIX - Sixth Edition (tuhs.org) > > a documentation about how to set it up. > > > > But the documentation is not for me I mean I don’t understand what it’s > saying. There are terms like “Mount magtape on drive 0 at load point”, > “Mount formatted disk pack on drive 0.”, “Key in and execute at 100000” and > lots of other stuffs that newbies like me don’t understand. Is there any > easy documentation about it? Or any documentation that tells us what does > those terms mean? > > > > Please help me. > > Thanks. > > > > Sent from Mail for > Windows 10 > > >