On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 11:40 AM Adam Thornton wrote: > ….see also the current http://retrocmp.com/projects/unibone > Yeah - these boards are pretty cool. I think the LCM+L was using either these or something like them. The don't use real rotating storage anymore if they can help it. [Actually, the coolest thing I saw last week was the core memory replacement they made for the CDC-6x00 systems. The cores got too unreliable. So they made a board and lucite box that that form and fit compatible. They told me a neat story. It seems after they announced to the world that they had made it, somebody in the US DoD asked about availability -- seems some old CDC gear is still in use [which seems like an application for simh to me]. Clem