On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 12:47 PM Ron Natalie wrote: > It used to freakout my coworkers no end that if there was no emacs on the > machine, I'd just blast through everything using ed. Nice thing about > doing a lot of work in ed: you get very good at regular expressions. > Yep - although there was usually a vi, which is why I stuck with it. uemacs just sucked. WRT ^H yeah - it also galled me that if you type ^H to ITS, they knew what you wanted to do and would torment you by telling you to use DEL. Sigh... Clem ᐧ