I'm not sure if the old DEC CRL tech reports are still around. At one time before the Compaq-tion, some folks at CRL and the folks at Boston Public Library and WGBH were working with video and trying to extract all sorts of text from it. I do not remember how successful they were, but there might be some hints in their tech reports. I'll ask around and see if I can turn anything up. Part of the problem I have is I that don't remember who was doing that work, but some of my friends might. Clem ᐧ On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 2:16 AM Alec Muffett wrote: > Has anyone ever attempted to OCR a video, perhaps by breaking into frames > and then aggregating the results, using multiple frames to correct each > other? > > On Wed, 30 Jan 2019, 19:51 Richard Salz >> Some folks are trying to figure out how to get AberMud source online and >> working; see https://twitter.com/larsbrinkhoff/status/1056823314272960512 >> >> Sample code at >> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/larsbrinkhoff/abermud/master/abermud1/text/timelock.b >> >> >> >>