You all are most welcome and thank you for being a part of it. A party is about the people that come and enjoy each other. The truth is Stephen Jones, Aaron Alcorn, Rich Alderson and their wonderful team at LCM+L and the folks at SDF made it so. What a wonderful venue and super hosts. I truly hope folks on this list can support their efforts. They have a gem and as a community, we can thank them enough for keeping so much alive. Clem On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 6:53 PM Seth J. Morabito wrote: > > Deborah Scherrer writes: > > > Many, many thanks to Clem Cole for arranging the 50th Unix Anniversary > > celebration in Seattle last Wednesday. It was wonderful to see old > > friends again. Most of these folks are still out in the world sharing > > their brilliance in various computing facilities. Lots of very special > > people still doing wonderful work! Thanks, Clem, for the chance to > > meet up with them again! > > I'd like to second this. I truly enjoyed myself at the event, even > though I came in dead last place in the Unics Version 0 B programming > contest :^) > > It was a great deal of fun to see so many working Unix systems on > display, even if I did feel quite old seeing so many I worked with when > they were new. > > > Deborah > > -Seth > -- > Seth Morabito > Poulsbo, WA, USA > web@loomcom.com >