Cool many thanks. FYI: it's a great start. It just the Terminal Control System part, there was about 5 or 6 subsystems, IIRC. That's a fairly early version (1974) also, since its Fortran-IV. Later versions in the late 70's/early 80s were in MORTRAN, BTW. I remember an internal argument of the folks in the terminal group about if Plot 10's GKS system should be done in C - but FORTRAN still rules the day so, MORTRAN was the compromise. On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 10:51 PM Charles Anthony wrote: > > > On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 6:33 PM Clem Cole wrote: > >> Mark's looking at plot got me thinking, does anyone know if any version >> of the Tektronix Plot 10 sources has survived? I have googled around and >> found a few manuals, but never the (Fortran) code itself. >> > > I have a copy, but I don't remember where I found it... > > https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cpZvaNXa5v_0wrZfvJ-apWRdUqhvoNg7 > > -- Charles > >