I first got it on V7, as I said on our 11/70 for sure but I don’t remember if we had it on the 11/60 before that. On Thu, Jul 1, 2021 at 10:07 PM Dan Cross wrote: > What was the first machine to run rogue? I understand that it was written > by Glenn Wichman and Michael Toy at UC Santa Cruz ca. 1980, using the > `curses` library (Ken Arnold's original, not Mary Ann's rewrite). I've seen > at least one place that indicates it first ran on 6th Edition, but that > doesn't sound right to me. The first reference I can find in BSD is in 2.79 > ("rogue.doc"), which also appears to be the first release to ship curses. > > Anyone have any info? Thanks! > > - Dan C. > > -- Sent from a handheld expect more typos than usual