If you want something like this, there is a DEC Macro-11 compatible assembler in C originally for V6 kicking around. IIRC it was first on the Harvard tape in about 1977-78. Last winter there was a large discussion about it and I believe a fairly current version that can be compiled with modern compilers can be found here: https://github.com/Rhialto/macro11 On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 7:39 AM Paul Riley wrote: > Team, > > I am now writing code in assembly for the PDP-11. I remember reading > somewhere that the output from "AS" (my caps) is a bit meagre. I can't find > an option to produce a text listing. Is it possible from AS, using command > options (I can't see one) or perhaps from "LD"? > > Paul > > *Paul Riley* > >