On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 9:13 AM Dave Horsfall wrote: > On Mon, 18 May 2020, Warner Losh wrote: > > > What's the current state of efforts to get space travel working again? > > Does Lunar Lander on ye olde GT-40 count? I've since lost the source, but > I'm hoping that Andrew Hume still has it somewhere. > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Lander_(video_game_genre) Please send me email offline if you want the sources from Jack. BTW: his 16-bit integer trig routines are still a tour-de-force of integer operations. Looking at the assembler sources to Moonlander just to learn how he did that is. Jack said he spent a day in the MIT library working it all out, went home that night, and coded it all up. FYI: I'm also still in almost daily contact with Jack who still hacking on graphics systems (and his joke mailing list is a who-who of the industry). [I've tried for years to get him to join this list, but I have never been successful.]