At this point I believe that it is now clear. It’s still based on V7 but All of that is covered by the ancient system license/release of a few years ago. On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 8:50 PM Warner Losh wrote: > What's the current status of net/2? > > I ask because I have a FreeBSD 1.1.5.1 CVS repo that I'd like to make > available. Some of the files in it are encumbered, though, and the > University of California has communicated that fact. But what does that > actually mean now that V7 has been released and that's what the files were > based on? Are they no longer encumbered? > > Warner > > -- Sent from a handheld expect more typos than usual