On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 7:00 PM Chris Hanson wrote: > I’ve seen it said a couple of places that the DG/UX kernel was an almost > complete rewrite and rather well-done. > Indeed - we worked with it at Locus and was one of the simplest kernels to add things too. The locks were easy to understand and it was well documented/thought out. > > Have any details been preserved? There’s not a whole lot out there that > I’ve been able to find about DG/UX or the AViiON workstation series > (whether 88K or Intel x86). > Never seen it in the wild, sadly. Hope it does appear at some point. > > -- Chris > > PS - I’ve found that my asking around has prompted some people to put > things online, so may as well keep asking in various places. :) > +1