Sorry for the long delay on this notice, but until this weekend there were still a few things to iron out before I made a broad announcement. First, I want to thank the wonderful folks at the Living Computers Museum and Labs who are set up to host an event at their museum for our members on the evening of July 10, which is during the week of USENIX ATC. To quote an email from their Curator, Aaron Alcorn: "*an easy-going members events with USENIX attendees as their special invited guests.*" As Aaron suggested, this event will just be computer people and computers, which seems fitting and a good match ;-) Our desire is to have as many of the old and new 'UNIX folks' at this event as possible and we can share stories of how our community got to where we are. Please spread the word, since we want to get as many people coming and sharing as we can. BTW: The Museum is hoping to have their refurbished PDP-7 running by that date. A couple of us on this list will be bringing a kit of SW in the hopes that we can boot Unix V0!! Second, USENIX BOD will provide us a room at ATC all week long to set up equipment and show off some things our community has done in the past. I have been in contact with some of you offline and will continue to do so. There should be some smaller historical systems that people will bring (plus connections to the LCM's systems via the Internet, of course) and there will be some RPi's running different emulators. I do hope that both the event and the computer room should be fun for all. Thanks, Clem Cole