El sáb., 28 sept. 2019 4:03, Warren Toomey escribió: > > Is anybody using archive.org, gunkies or something else, and have > recommendations? > I use archive.org *a lot* of times in relation with a wide number of topics. Iam very happy with the results but I must admit that it's huge and sometimes a bit confused. On the other hand a diverse kind of files can be stored, mostly multimedia and pdf/ps/text. I think binary files too but not as EXE. ISO images or similar are more usual. Cordiales saludos / Best Regards / Salutations / Freundliche Grüße ----- Sergio Pedraja >