On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 10:39 AM Alan D. Salewski wrote: > I'm just trying to gauge people's interest in this idea. > > My preference would be to keep things the way they are. > > I want to receive all list messages; I would not want to switch to an > arrangement where I was in danger of missing messages because my list > preferences config became a little stale. > Very much +1. Part of the trouble is that Gmail and similar clients don't routinely show you the Subject: line to make it easy to edit it; you have to take affirmative action when you want to change the subject matter. John Cowan http://vrici.lojban.org/~cowan cowan@ccil.org It's the old, old story. Droid meets droid. Droid becomes chameleon. Droid loses chameleon, chameleon becomes blob, droid gets blob back again. It's a classic tale. --Kryten, Red Dwarf