On Fri, Dec 4, 2020 at 2:12 AM markus schnalke wrote: > Hoi, > coi :-) > Currently on UNIX, there is no B command. A script named "B" (note capital letter) was written at some point that performed the explicit steps shown in the B manual. This was evidently renamed to "b" at some point. "All is in flux." I came to this question because I was looking for one letter > commands. I always thought them to be a reserved namespace for the > user ... > By no means, at least not by now. "x" is the name of the raw X11 binary, and "w" is a variant of "who" that displays the idle time (similar to "finger") and the last command executed. The J and K language interpreters from the APL dharma line (and consequently oriented toward terseness) are executed as "J" and "k" respectively. John Cowan http://vrici.lojban.org/~cowan cowan@ccil.org There is / One art / No more / No less To do / All things / With art- / -Lessness --Piet Hein