On Thu, Apr 1, 2021 at 12:15 PM Kevin Bowling wrote: > I think amongst other problems they got fragmented too early with three > unix forks for that small a company. > That's a reasonable approach for a legacy-support company that can pick up the code for what they are supporting, since no one else wants it anyhow. For an OS company, not so much. I think "Xinuos" should be pronounced "sinuous", as in the movement of a snake. You heard it here first. John Cowan http://vrici.lojban.org/~cowan cowan@ccil.org It was impossible to inveigle Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel Into offering the slightest apology For his Phenomenology. --W. H. Auden, from "People" (1953)