On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 11:55 AM Clem Cole wrote: > I wish we lived in a troff world but we don't >> > Yep > I think O'Reilly was the last commercial publisher with a troff toolchain. Nowadays they accept HTMLBook (their own static subset of HTML5), DocBook, ASCIIDoc (analogous to Markdown but plain-text DocBook as opposed to plain-text HTML), Word, and in some cases InDesign or PDF. John Cowan http://vrici.lojban.org/~cowan cowan@ccil.org And through this revolting graveyard of the universe the muffled, maddening beating of drums, and thin, monotonous whine of blasphemous flutes from inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond Time; the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic tenebrous ultimate gods --the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep. (Lovecraft)