On Wed, 13 Mar 2024 at 16:49, Kevin Bowling wrote: > > > On Wed, Mar 13, 2024 at 1:13 PM Henry Bent wrote: > >> Hi all, >> >> I've been working quite a bit recently with SunOS 4 on a SPARCstation 5, >> seeing what I can coax out of it in terms of building and supporting a >> modern computing environment. I know that TUHS isn't really the right >> place for this, but can someone point me to somewhere that is? I've made >> significant progress in some areas and spent a lot of cycles to get there - >> for instance, I have GCC 3.4.6 up and running - so I'd like to contribute >> to a community if one exists. Is there a modern equivalent of sun-managers? >> >> -Henry >> > > The sun-rescue list has some 4.x traffic. > http://www.sunhelp.org/mailman/listinfo/rescue_sunhelp.org > > There are some discord communities that are fairly active > > SGI discord: > https://discord.gg/bYbWBEFcG2 (has active channels for other companies) > > Sun discord: > https://discord.gg/NwBMkfGD > Thank you, I just subscribed to sun-rescue. I have greybeard syndrome about Discord - I just don't trust that it's going to be a useful resource. -Henry