On Sat, 18 Jan 2020 at 18:20, Michael Parson wrote: > On Sat, 18 Jan 2020, Chris Hanson wrote: > > > I’ve seen the archives of Atari System V Release 4 for the TT030, > > and the scanned user and developer manuals. Has anything else been > > preserved, e.g. the installation tapes and any other manuals? > > > > Is there even a full accounting of what was in the box and what > > shipped afterwards (patches etc.)? > > Most of I've seen is the stuff I found while playing with Amiga UNIX, > which is the stuff hosted at atariunix.com. I was able to pull the > Motif (v 1.1.1) bits out of the Atari UNIX disk images and get them > running on Amiga UNIX. > > Speaking of old versions of Motif, are the sources for the pre-OpenMotif > bits available anywhere? Even if under lock and key for now, I'd be > happy knowing they'd been preserved for potential future availability. > I have a QIC-150 cartridge of Motif 1.2.1 (labeled "patch release", so perhaps not a complete source tree?) but do not have a working drive that will read it. I attempted to contact Al Kossow about reading it but was unsuccessful. If you would be able to read it I would be happy to send it to you. -Henry