On Mon, 14 Sep 2020 at 16:04, Warner Losh wrote: > There should be copies in 4BSD releases. > > But it is also in the SCCS files as share/me/SCCS/s.tmac.orig_me and that > has what looks like a complete history. > > Warner > > On Mon, Sep 14, 2020, 1:46 PM wrote: > >> Hi, >> >> Is there a repository of historical versions of Eric Allman's -me macro >> set for troff? >> >> (For some context: the macro set has been forked to operate with two >> modern troff implementations: GNU groff and Heirloom troff. According >> to the header blocks of the respective files, groff's -me macros are >> forked from version 2.31 of Allman's, and Heirloom's from version 2.14. >> For help in debugging -me problems in these troff implementations, >> I'm trying to locate at least these versions of the -me package as they >> existed before forking. I posted this query on the troff email list, >> but no one there knew the answer, and one person suggested I ask here.) >> >> Thanks for any pointers. >> > Here's a link: https://svnweb.freebsd.org/csrg/share/me/tmac.orig_me?view=log -Henry