On Sun, Jul 4, 2021 at 8:49 PM Larry McVoy wrote: > On Sun, Jul 04, 2021 at 10:36:46PM -0400, John Cowan wrote: > > > We both love C, we are both disciplined enough to write > > > maintainable/extendable code in C, it works for us. We really clicked > > > over our love of C. > > > > Are you really sure that all the C code the two of you have written in > your > > careers carefully avoids all 191 kinds of undefined behavior in C99 (the > > number has grown since then)? Give me leave to doubt it. > > I'm sure there are all sorts of problems with C. Somehow we both never > encountered them. > Actually, haven't there been many security holes discovered in sendmail?