On Sun, Jul 4, 2021 at 4:52 PM Nemo Nusquam wrote: > On 2021-07-04 19:24, Derek Fawcus wrote (in part): > > So in thinking of how to solve certain problems, I'd split a subset of > > the problem > > in to something in C, and the rest in to another language - probably > > Go. That may simply reflect the nature of the problems I tackle, I can > > imagine that others might not merit any use of C. > This would be very much domain specific. I work with embedded systems, > where one's choice of language is limited. > Have you looked at Micropython? It's written in C, and targets embedded applications. https://micropython.org/ I recently compared its threading to a couple of other implementations of Python, and found that Micropython was the best of those compared. https://stromberg.dnsalias.org/~strombrg/python-thread-comparison/