I was a BTL person for 8 years between 1976 and 1984. During that time there was a spelling corrector that was better than anything I see today. There was a concept of "spelling distance" that corrected a whole bunch of stuff that even today cannot be corrected. Who in that era worked on spelling correction at BTL. I was at Columbus BTL (1976-1979) and Whippany BTL (1979-1984). Who ever did that stuff should patent it and sell it. Today there is nothing like it. -- Advice is judged by results, not by intentions. Cicero