Shoot, already enabled. Gonna have to dive deeper. Thanks for the idea though, Noel! On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 2:50 PM Noel Chiappa wrote: > > From: Jacob Ritorto > > > I had a suspicion that maybe the clock isn't working on the 11/73. > > Would that make sense? > > Would definitely explain the symptoms. > > > Maybe I have to check jumpers on the 11/73 to be sure its clock is > > enabled? > > There is a jumper on the KFJ11-A that enables/disables the clock®ister; > W9 (closest to the handles) should be removed to enable the clock. > > (I really need to add the jumpers to the KDJ11-A page on the Computer > History > Wiki, mumble....) > > Noel >