Yup I was involved in the salvage and was the first purveyor of these floppies to the modern internet. Saying this as it is germane to my original post in the thread, I have a lot of experience doing this kind of thing and I need willing connections to the source materials in question. Regards, Kevin On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 12:28 PM SPC wrote: > Uh... "veras algo" means "years ago". My apologies. > > El mar., 5 nov. 2019 20:26, SPC escribió: > >> >> >> El mar., 5 nov. 2019 20:12, Kevin Bowling >> escribió: >> >>> It was used in academia although it did appear elsewhere for instance in >>> some PLC applications, for a long while some supertankers were running >>> PS/2s with Optio22 I/O boards to control pumps and whatnot. >>> >> >> It's available as diskette images on Internet from veras algo. But it can >> be installed and run mostly for cause of the advance in the virtualization >> applications, together with some specific efforts of investigation and >> testing. >> >> And yes, we used SCO for our PS/2 servers running Unix or Unix-like. No >> discussion, at least until some years after when I installed one RS/6000 >> server with AIX 3.2 >> >> Regards >> Sergio >> >