On Wed, Mar 13, 2024 at 1:13 PM Henry Bent wrote: > Hi all, > > I've been working quite a bit recently with SunOS 4 on a SPARCstation 5, > seeing what I can coax out of it in terms of building and supporting a > modern computing environment. I know that TUHS isn't really the right > place for this, but can someone point me to somewhere that is? I've made > significant progress in some areas and spent a lot of cycles to get there - > for instance, I have GCC 3.4.6 up and running - so I'd like to contribute > to a community if one exists. Is there a modern equivalent of sun-managers? > > -Henry > The sun-rescue list has some 4.x traffic. http://www.sunhelp.org/mailman/listinfo/rescue_sunhelp.org There are some discord communities that are fairly active SGI discord: https://discord.gg/bYbWBEFcG2 (has active channels for other companies) Sun discord: https://discord.gg/NwBMkfGD