ISTM the 4000 was one of the earlier UNIX clusters, very close to Locus in time? Any pointers for more info would be appreciated, I don’t care if it sucked it’s still interesting On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 12:16 PM Lyndon Nerenberg wrote: > Kevin Bowling writes: > > > Can you share any details or photos about that 3B? > > Nope. The only pictures I had of the '4000 were from the night we > "decommissioned" it. They were lost many moves ago. But even if I > still had them I would not let them out in public, to protect the > guilty. > > Which is a shame, because some of them were quite entertaining :-) > > --lyndon >