On Thu, Jul 11, 2019, 4:31 PM Dave Horsfall wrote: > On Thu, 11 Jul 2019, ron@ronnatalie.com wrote: > > > Interactive Systems. Now there’s a name I’ve not heard in many a > > year. Heinz Lycklama went there. > > A blast from the past indeed. > > > The did a couple of things, a straight UNIX port to various things > > (PDP-11, 386) and also there “UNIX running under VMS” product. > > Which model of the PDP-11? I did ports of V6.5 (as I called it) to the > 11/34, 11/23, and 11/60, all of which had their oddities. > > And that wouldn't be Eunice, would it? Or was that purely a DEC product? > Eunice came from Stanford and was sold by the Wollongong group, both as a standalone thing, or as the TCP/IP subset... I'm unsure if others licensed it or not (TGV did the TCP part, iirc, but enhanced it way more than TWG did). Warner >