On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 1:15 AM SPC wrote: > > > El mar., 29 oct. 2019 6:20, Adam Thornton escribió: > >> >> >> > On Oct 28, 2019, at 9:04 PM, Warren Toomey wrote: >> > >> > All, the second Unix artifact that I've been waiting to announce has >> > arrived. This time the LCM+L is announcing it. It's not the booting >> PDP-7. >> > >> > So, cast your eyes on >> https://www.tuhs.org/Archive/Distributions/IBM/370/ >> >> Time to dust of Hercules again. >> > > Amazing, Warren. And for sure the Hercules reference. Just today I was > searching for Hercules VM/370 Packs (Four & Six). Succesfully, I must say. > I will appreciate to read about all the attempts to put it on working > state. Sadly, this used to be managed on Hercules groups under Yahoogroups, > but this platform is closing. I can provide some details in [COFF] list > later. > I sure hope the internet archive pulls it all down before it goes away. Geocities used to have a lot of obscure hardware info on it and that was mostly lost when they went away :( Warner