On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 9:13 AM Grant Taylor via TUHS wrote: > On 7/17/20 12:04 AM, Petr Titěra wrote: > > No, I consider my effort to reconstruct Linux libc release history > > as off topic communication. > > Interesting. Where can I learn more about your work efforts? > I'd like to know as well... > > If someone think otherwise I would be wery glad. > > I'm decidedly not an authority on the matter. But I think there are > some in the global Unix community that shun Linux, and things (directly) > related to it because it's not a Unix descended from AT&T. Hence my > comment in my original post. > > I would love to find a forum for Linux history like TUHS is for Unix > history. > I would too... The early days were fun to live through, but much of what I recall from the time isn't mentioned much, if at all, anymore. Warner