I'm looking for complete compies of UNIX NEWS volumes 1-7. 8 and newer are available on the USENIX site, or on archive.org, but older ones are not. A few excerpts are published in newer login issues, but nothing complete. Reading the AUUGN issues, especially the early ones, are quite enlightening and help one judge the relative merits of later accounts with better contemporary context. I was hoping to get the same from UNIX NEWS (later login) and any other news letters that may exist from the time (I think I spotted references to one from the UK in AUUGN). It's really quite enlightening. Warner