On Sat, Apr 20, 2019 at 4:53 PM Jon Steinhart wrote: > OK, let's make some decisions here since everybody wants to see this and is > willing to help. > > This is two 3" binders of 8 1/2 x 11 paper. It's in really good shape and > should be easy to scan. I live in the boonies outside of Portland, Oregon. > I'm driving to the bay area with stops in San Franciso and Palo Alto on my > way to the Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop. The binders are already in my > car so I don't forget them. > > So, should these stay on the west coast or head east? If east, Clem will > be at the workshop and it sounds like he's willing to take them back with > him. If someone out west is able to scan them, I'll drop them off when > I'm passing through. > > Don't all fight over it, just figure out who's gonna do it and I'll get > them > there. > Sadly, I'm in Denver CO. But I'll also pay for shipping if other options fall through. Warner