OK. Must be off my game... I forgot to tell people about my BSDcan talk earlier today. It was streamed live, and will be online in a week or three... It's another similar to the last two. I've uploaded a version to youtube until the conference has theirs ready. It's a private link, but should work for anybody that has it. Now that I've given my talk it's cool to share more widely... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRq8xEvFS_g The link at the end is wrong. https://github.com/bsdimp/bsdcan2020-demos is the proper link. Please let me know what you think. Warner