Are the sources for this work available? Warner On Wed, Dec 23, 2020, 4:29 PM Warren Toomey wrote: > All, a while back Tom Lyon sent me the following e-mail and I'd been > sitting on my hands, but I've finally placed these two theses in the Unix > Archive at https://www.tuhs.org/Archive/Documentation/Theses/ > > Thanks Tom! > > Cheers, Warren > > -------- Forwarded Message -------- > > > > > > > > > > Hi, Warren - as you may know, Bill Shannon and Sam Leffler ported UNIX to > the Harris /6 minicomputer at Case Western. > > Bill passed away this summer - you may have seen his epic farewell > message. Anyways, that prompted me to get the CWRU librarians to scan > copies of Shannon's and Leffler's theses where they describe the work. It > took a while due to Covid, but I have them now (attached). > > There is a copyright disclaimer at the end of each, but it allows for > research purposes, which is all that I can imagine this being used for. > > Please give them a home in the archives, and announce as you please. > - Tom >