In honor of the Unix 50 party tomorrow, I wrote an analysis of the available data to conclude the first PDP-7 that Ken and Dennis used to bring up Unix on was serial number 34. I've not seen this result elsewhere, but if it's common place, please let me know. https://bsdimp.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-pdp-7-where-unix-began.html One surprise from the analysis: there was only one pdp-7 in the world that could have run the original v0 unix. It's the only one that had the RB09 hard drive (though the asset list referenced in the article listed a RC09 on that system). I hope you enjoy Warner