OK. I've shared my slides for the talk. Some of the family trees are simplified (V7 doesn't have room for all its ports, for example) Some of it is a little cheeseball since I'm also trying to be witty and entertaining (we'll see how that goes). Please don't share them around until after my talk on the September 20th I'd like feedback on the bits I got wrong. Or left out. Or if you're in this and don't want to be, etc. All the slides after the Questions slide won't be presented and will likely be deleted. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/177KxOif5oHARyIdZHDq-OO67_GVtMkzIAlDX-cHxgb4/edit?usp=sharing Please be kind (but if it sucks, please do tell). I've turned on commenting on the slides. Probably best if you comment there. I have a video of me giving this talk, but it's too rough to share... Thanks for any help you can give me. Warner