On Sat, Jul 13, 2019, 6:21 PM Warren Toomey wrote: > On Sat, Jul 13, 2019 at 10:53:18AM -0700, Clem Cole wrote: > > You all are most welcome and thank you for being a part of it. A > party > > is about the people that come and enjoy each other. The truth is > > Stephen Jones, Aaron Alcorn, Rich Alderson and their wonderful team at > > LCM+L and the folks at SDF made it so. What a wonderful venue and > > super hosts. I truly hope folks on this list can support their > > efforts. They have a gem and as a community, we can thank them enough > > for keeping so much alive. > > Clem > > Yes, thanks so much for all involved in the LCM+L event. I wish I could > have > been there. If you took photos/videos of the event, or any at the Usenix > ATC, > could you put them up somewhere for us (me) to see! > Yea. That would be great... Warner >