I went looking for the three IPC reports: For more information about this system, see: - "Interprocess Communication Extensions for the UNIX Operating System: I - Design Considerations", Rand Corporation, Report R-2064/1-AF, June 1977. - "Interprocess Communication Extensions for the UNIX Operating System: II - Implementation", Rand Corporation, Report R-2064/2-PR, April 1977. - "UNIX TCP User's Guide", Bolt Beranek and Newman Inc., Report No. 3724 And could only find the first one online at https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a044200.pdf Do we have the other two anywhere? Warner