On Fri, Feb 7, 2020, 5:44 PM Warren Toomey wrote: > On Sat, Feb 08, 2020 at 10:57:41AM +1100, Rob Pike wrote: > > Slightly more important: PWB also did not introduce > > the idea of the shell (neither did Unix, for that matter) ... > > Yes, we should ask Warner what he meant here. I thought perhaps he meant > a shell which allowed script > Yes. I meant the first shell that allowed real scripting. Also, another nitpick not just for Warner but for a few talks I've seen > over the past 12 months. TUHS is the Unix _Heritage_ Society not the > Unix Historical Society :-) > Doh! I don't mind either way, happy for us to get some attention! > > Cheers all, Warren >