On Wed, Oct 23, 2019, 5:29 PM wrote: > Norman Wilson wrote: > > > ISBN 9781695978553, for anyone who wants to know that. > > > > I see it for sale on amazon.com and amazon.ca, paperback, `Independently > > published.' Does anyone know if it is likely to appear in > bricks-and-mortar > > bookshops any time soon? > > > > Norman Wilson > > Toronto ON > > BWK used Create Space, which is Amazon, to self publish. So, I suspect > that it won't be in brick-and-mortar shops. They may can order for > you but in that case it'd probably be more expensive than just ordering > it yourself. > Mine arrived today. Yippie. Warner > Arnold >