On Jan 20, 2020, at 1:28 PM, Rob Pike wrote: > I reposted the original Unix quiz, which disappeared when public Google Plus was turned off. Answers will reappear in a few days. > > https://commandcenter.blogspot.com/2020/01/unix-quiz.html I am slightly terrified that I can answer a non-trivial fraction (though by no means a majority!) of these without looking up answers. The TSO one in particular I knew instantly and it’s still quite true. I don’t know the story behind #23 but I certainly want to. Adam