On 7/20/20 12:55 PM, Warner Losh wrote: > Will said: > > My questions for y'all are how would you go about doing this? Use > vi to delete everything through the ==== cut here line? Use some > combination of standard unix tools to chop it up? What was your > workflow for patching up the system using these files? > > > sed -e '1,/---cut here---/d' < $patch | sh -x > > is what I use, but there's a wide variety of 'cut here' lines in the > 2.11BSD patches, so I have had to taylor to each patch. Thanks, this is nice and simple. I'll be on the lookout for the differences. Will