On Mon, 16 Sep 2019, Clem Cole wrote: > Fair enough, but be careful, while I admit I have not looked in a while, > info(gnu) relies on emacs keybindings and a number of very > emacs'ish things. Every time I have tried to deal with it, I have > unprogram my fingers and reset them to emacs. Yep, which is why I like "info" as much as I like EMACS i.e. not at all. What exactly is wrong with the manpage format? It tells you everything you need to know, and tells you where to find further information. -- Dave