On Mon, 30 Sep 2019, Warner Losh wrote: > Ok. I know there was never a v6.5... officially. But there are several > references to that in different bits of the early user group news > letters. This refers to v6 plus all the patches that "leaked" out of > bell Labs via udel and Lou Katz. I was once referred to as "Mr Unix V6.5" when I shoehorned as much of V7 into V6 (with AUSAM mods) as I could, such as XON/XOFF etc. Those lucky buggers at Elec Eng and AGSM had 11/70s, whereas I had to support a number of 11/40s etc. > My question is,  have they survived? The story sure has, but I didn't find > them in the archive..  Sadly, not my version (UNSW/CSU). -- Dave