On Fri, 20 Mar 2020, Larry McVoy wrote: >> Bach's prelude in C major from Well-Tempered Clavier book I, written in >> pure (GNU) sed: https://github.com/laserbat/bach.sed > > If someone understands how this all works, my less capable brain would > love an explanation. My dad and my kid have told me that classical > music is math but I've never seen it. Seems like this is probably > the example I need. "Gödel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid" by Douglas Hofstadter would be a good introduction too. -- Dave