On Fri, 24 Jul 2020, Clem Cole wrote: > I pretty much have the V6 kernel memorized, from working with it > back in the day... :-) > > Amen bro -- not sure if we should be proud or ashamed of that use of > brain cells.  Add me to that list too; in fact, you'll see my name in the back of the Lions book (I helped to proof-read, and arranged its printing). Mind you, I grabbed so much from V7 that I was known as "Mr Unix 6-1/2" (we could not run V7 on our 40-class boxes so I put in what I liked and what would fit). -- Dave